1. The Synthesis Newsletter New Subscribers giveaway (Competition) is a competition of Synthesis Software Technologies Pty Ltd (Company) and will governed by the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions). The Competition commences on 20 May and ends on 30 June.
2. The Competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 and residing within South Africa, except:
- employees of the Company
- existing newsletter subscribers of the Company
3. In order to enter the Competition, entrants need to subscribe to the Company newsletter by 30 June. Each entrant may only enter the Competition once. Multiple entries by the same entrant may lead to disqualification. Attempts to spam the Competition will lead to disqualification.
4. Entrants have to agree to these Terms and Conditions and have to agree to receive marketing material from the Company in order to qualify as a valid Competition entry. Personal information collected by the Company will be used for the Company’s advertising and marketing purposes and will not be shared with any third parties.
5. The Competition prize consists of two R1 000 Takealot vouchers. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. The Competition winner will be selected through a randomised draw and be announced on 4 June. The winner will be contacted to arrange for delivery of the prize. Postage and courier costs within South Africa will be covered by the Company. Anyone located outside Africa will be disqualified from winning the prize.
7. The winner agrees to take a photograph of themselves with the prize once received and submit the photograph to the Company. The winner grants permission for the use of their name and photograph in any advertising or promotional materials of the Company on the Company social media platforms. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for any such publicity. Any advertising or marketing materials in relation to the Competition will be the sole property of the Company. The prize winner may decline the prize if they do not wish to participate in any publicity relating to the prizes.
8. If the prize is declined by the winner, the Company reserves the right to randomly select another winner from the remaining valid entries.
9. The Company will have no liability to a winner in the event the winner is unable to accept the prize. The Company will have no liability whatsoever to any winner or entrant in the Competition. In the event of any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company which impacts upon its ability to run the Competition for the prize, the Company reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend this Competition without liability to any entrants, winner or any third party. Entrants will be notified as soon as possible if this is necessary.
10. The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Company’s decision will not be the subject of any proceedings brought in any judicial or quasi-judicial forum. These Terms & Conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa
11. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.